Taxonomies - The Future is Now
-
We recently noted what for us was a thought-provoking detail when comparing
Gartner’s “Hype Cycles” from 2016 to 2017. There are undoubtedly lots of
very...
The Blue Room at The Consumer Electronics Show
-
Hi, my name is Richard and I'm a technologist working in the BBC Blue Room.
It's my job to highlight immediate consumer technology trends and game
changing...
The 846th opinion
-
Roundhay Garden Scene Years ago, when I first discovered films, and I
started to absorb all the information that I could from guides and
reference books, I...
-
*Y cyfryngau a'r côf*
Dyma wefan ddiddorol iawn i'r rhai sydd â diddordeb yn hanes y cyfryngau
torfol yng Nghymru, Mae'n brosiect hanes llafar gan Brifys...
There's a new National Media Museum blog in town
-
Well, it was looking a little tired, and it wasn't the easiest to navigate.
With plans to post more behind the scenes stories, news, opinions, coverage
fro...
Llun trawiadol iawn!
ReplyDelete