The atgof website

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thanks - Diolch

From time to time I consider giving up on this blog. It often comprises links to information that I feel is important or timely, or just interesting, that can be found elsewhere, and there are umpteen aggregators of such data, semi automatic twitter feeds and so on that do a much more comprehensive job than I'm able to do, and of course a blog should really be a place to "state one's mind" rather than an inefficient SDI service; but somehow keeping my thoughts and views to myself is ingrained. But for some reason I can't bring myself just yet to kill the blog off.

This evening I looked at the blog stats and found that the majority of those peeking at the blog, including many users who return several times a month, mainly come from outside the UK.

So whoever you might be, I hope that you found the links I provide useful, and the pictures interesting - thanks to you from the following places and countries who have visited these pages over the last couple of weeks, from Nebraska, Texas, Vietnam, Cambridge (UK) Bangalore, Gloucester, Hyderabad, California (several of you), Wick, Paris (many of you), Wrexham, Leicester, Huddersfield, Moscow, Malvern, Lancaster, Poland (several), BBC London, LA, Norway, Peru, Santiago, Ohio (several of you), Brussels (several), Wedel, Oxford. Munchen, Melbourne, Aber Uni., New York, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Missouri, Barcelona, Dominican Republic, Brisbane, Prague, Monaco, Baku, Bratislava, Jerusalem, Utrecht, Koln, Meath, Stockholm, Basel, Sweden, Italy (several peekers), Lusaka, Malta, Edmonton, Brussels, Donegal, Bulgaria....

Like I said, thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Iestyn,

    From time to time I think of ditching my blog for much the same reasons as yourself, then I realise how wrong that would be when I think of all the reasons why I want you to keep your blog going. It's one of the most consistently useful sources of information that I use (plus I like the photos). And there's just enough of your view of the world to make it distinctive.

    Thanks


    Luke

    ReplyDelete